Third pair done

 Finished the third pair of the 3 I promised to finish before starting anything new. Even tho  I wanted to have them sorta identical my fingers just wouldn't let that happen. I did keep  the top, heel and toe the same and for me that's quite an accomplishment.


 

Now back to a pair I started mid June to originally go to Vancouver area, turns out the lady that ordered them changed her mind when husband was on a prolonged strike. So  will finish and ad to completed sock book. Its the sock on the left in the pix.



Got a bare skiff of new snow last night, not even enuff to make ground look white, and according to long range forecast not looking good for a white Christmas.. If this  comes  to pass it  will be only 2-3 since I've lived here (47 years).



Comments

  1. Love the socks. Today we (in Wisconsin) had very strong winds and the temperature dropped. There were a
    few flurries, but never touched the ground. They are also saying we will not have snow for Christmas, but probably rain. Not very Christmasy, but might make travel easier for everyone that is going to visit family and friends. Since this week will go fast I will wish everyone a Merry Christmas now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies