More critters

They are everywhere, 9:30 am and two black bear traveling together, imagine a sow with last years cub (pretty well full size). Last year I didn't see a bear in my yard, already this June have seen 5, 4 blacks and the one grizzly. Bear aware and ABC, (always be careful). Will check with other valley peoples to see if any one else is seeing as many as I do. The second pix was taken thru wool room window, can see edge of window frame, so critters were again fairly close.

I am so glad that there are windows all around in the wool room, so for the most part any movement I usually see right away. Keeping camera close by. Now if I only knew how to get pix from laptop to iPad.


Comments

  1. Amazing! These are great photos! Maybe the bears are enjoying the lack of humans just as other species are around the world. This staying at home stuff has been a real boon for turtles during nesting season, and I would think other animals are enjoying having their habitats to themselves, too. I know that you are always careful when you go out, so stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bear pictures! Would love to see more pictures of the landscape where you live. It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect that is a mating pair of black bears. It is their mating season here in Michigan. We had a pair come dashing through our yard in northern Michigan while we sitting outside one mid June evening. They just zoomed right by us, paying no attention to us. We were......stunned. And are a lot more careful about sitting outside on June evenings now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies