Grizzly

First grizzly for this year, busy eating sedge grass over by cattle guard, not all that far from my house. Just got two pix before he-she moved on, will keep camera handy just in case it shows back up. Click on pix to show bear better. Someone once asked me why I don't get closer pix, I didn't have to say anything, as soon as it was said person realized what they had said.

Trip to town cancelled again, gout in my left ankle and foot wold make driving and walking most uncomfortable. As soon as the gout eases will undertake the trip. May go to Tatla tomorrow to see what produce they have on hand.


Comments

  1. Wow! Great photos of the bears!! And for the love of Mike, do not get any closer!! Do they ever come closer to your house? I can imagine that you, and your neighbors, are very careful about garbage for that very reason. I am sorry that you are having trouble navigating. I have knee issues, both knees, and broke my right ankle in 3 places almost 2 years ago. It is the pits not being able to get around the way you want to, isn't it? I hope you make it into town on Saturday to get some fresh produce. I have a friend who has just gotten the first cucumber from her garden. That is the very best thing about summer to me - the fresh veggies, and especially the tomatoes. Take care of yourself, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a real phobia about bears! Family camp was in the Adirondack Mountains in NYS. Everyone wanted to go to the dump to see the bears with their kids. Not me! I have nightmares about bearsl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies