Socks and Weather

All last week Puntzi and Tatlako were the coldest spots in BC between 6-8 am, 3 for Puntzi and 3 for Tatlako. dubious honor. Yesterday we had snow squalls most all day with temp high of +3. So far today its +5 but the sky to the north is getting darker by the minute, hopefully its rain.

Finished the wool-cotton blend by Opal, they had been on and off the needles since mid January. Finally getting ready to start socks for V decided to finish them so I could use the needles elsewhere. Bottom pair are finished Monstersocks, white Opal and lots of odds and sods. Thinking right now both will go into my sock box.



And the biggest surprise is that I've been plying,while at Desert Mesa Ryan made me a new belt for my homemade electric plying wheel. Have had problems with joins on all the belts for the last couple of years. This new one is heavier material and a bigger od, and works slick as dog sh** on wet grass.

All things considered I'm feeling good, doesn't seem like I get enuff in a day done, big ideas when I go to bed on what I want to do the next day. Doesn't work out the way I think it should.

Comments

  1. The socks look great. I'm glad you got the new belt for your electric plying wheel. Mus make things a lot easier for you.You seem to be still getting those cod temps . Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Socks are lovely, as always! Hope the temps improve this week. Planning to go to WL spin in, see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies