This and That

March 6, 2022 Looked up from my knitting and saw movement on driveway, a cow and last years calf moose standing still long enuff for a pix.
First time in many years that I have had them right in yard with enuff light to get quick pix. Both of the Kaslo socks have arrived, seems like it took me forever to do them, was close to forever because of late summer surgeries. But they are there and fit.
Current socks, the all variegated are for the SockKnitters no solids KAL. The blue-y's are just to use up some blue scraps, thought I'd keep them for myself but ended up making first sock a bit to large, may end up removing the toe and making it smaller. Second sock still on the leg part so maybe just 3 rows smaller, then decision time.

Comments

  1. Sorry for surgeries and glad they are over. Nice socks. Nice mooses too altho I don't think I'd want them in my back yard. Sounds like you are doing well and that's good. I always enjoy the amazing things you make with scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies