More Socks

Woke up 5 am this morning to a white world, must have snowed pretty much all night. Won't last ong as its above freezing aready.
This pair was knit for the SockKnitters KAL No solids please 2022, since I had loads of leftover variegated I went ahead and just used variegated colours, no self patternng yarns. All the same colours just in differnet places. Then finished a pair of green Monstersocks. Started them in April 2021, then things and sock orders got in the way, but finished them this morning all ends dealt with.
Now back knitting on the blue-sie.

Comments

  1. More gorgeous socks! I cannot decide which I think are the prettiest, although I must admit a preference for blue. Hope the snow does not cause you any problems.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies