Stuff

Joined in a Monstersockkal2021, it got underway on 15 September and will finish October 15.
Hoping to have my pair finished in time. I had the small bowl full of short bits leftover from other projects. All at least a yard long, some a good bit longer than 36 inches, to good to get rid of, so the Kal started at just the right time. I used the gray for the inbetween colour and then 3 solid colours, gray and then 3 variegated colours, will continue all the way to the toe. So far its coming out better than I thought it would. This pix is my favourite on the drive to Tatla Lake (which it seems like I do at least once a week). Mullein is supposed to be good for several things none of which I have tried. I just like seeing it.
Have had a few nights well below 0° C and rain at same time means white mountains. My favourite time of the year.

Comments

  1. Beautiful picture of the mountains! Good luck on your socks. I always enjoy seeing your bright color schemes that appear in the socks you knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty with that light dusting of snow. Hope all is well with you - seems the old fingers are working just fine - those are going to be one colorful pair of socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely pictures. I enjoy seeing your landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those socks. Some day i will give that a try with all my little balls of sock yarn. So glad you are doing well and getting ready for winter. Pls take care of yourself
    Donna in NJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello - I haven't checked on you for a while and now I find you haven't posted for some time. I hope all is well in the Far NORTH.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

This & That

Friday Jan. 5