This and That

Had two major surgeries between the end of July and 1st of September, now feeling better every day. And now know that all is right, tried spinning wheel this morning and I haven't forgot how. Will gradually work up to my usual schedule of spinning in the morning for 45 minutes. Most unusual season this year, way to hot for June July and first part of August, no rain to speak of so fire hazard in most of BC was extreme and I only saw 3 black bears in my yard all season. This was a youngest black just cruising thru the yard.
I am calling these my anesthesia socks for all the small colour pattern mistakes, knitting after anesthesia for me is dynomite, fingers don't do what I want them to. Hopeing now is back to normal, socks will definitely not match so will stay in my sock drawer.

Comments

  1. Glad you are back and feeling better. Thank you for the bear photo. I love your wildlife and scenery photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who just got out of the hospital myself, I know how good it feels to be home again

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best - so glad you're mending (but not socks).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are doing well! I’ve missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surgery is no joke! Glad you are feeling better and home again. Recovery takes so long! Take care of yourself, keep feeling better, look forward to hearing more about your spinning and knitting as time goes by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed your posts, I was concerned about you. Happy that you're back home where you're happy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you are recovering. It's hard work getting over surgery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies