Life in the slow lane

Nothing much to talk about so best to remain silent (and I'm good for that). Second mans sock size 11 is about 24 rows down foot, all one colour so progress doesn't really show up. Nothing else will be worked on until it is finished. Looking for something I came across my bag of Koigu yarn, with one glove started (and I even could remember what came next), so once the mans sock is finished will work on the Koigu glove. Not a single bear in my yard (yet) but a grizzly is hanging around Tatla Lake, its found a couple of compost piles and thoroughly enjoyed same. 6am this morning Tatlako was coldest spot in BC at +3.7°C, since I had left 3 windows open all night the house was a bit cool (and it felt really good). Saturday is supposed to be the hottest so far for June at +35°C (95°F), I don't like temps that warm, usually stand in cool shower just before going to bed. At least it does cool off over night. Got my second dose of the Moderna vaccine last Thursday, just a bit of soreness at injection site. It only lasted maybe a day and a half.

Comments

  1. Good news: it's the second mans sock. Hang in there! Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you've got your shots. Isn't it amazing the temperature swings that can happen? I hope the +35oC is short lived. And hope the bears don't get to agressive/inquisitive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hearing about temps in Canada in the 116F range. Hope that is not near you. And I hope that it is still cooling down at night. Glad you have had your injection. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see your recent post. I was worried because of the heat in your area
    Donna in NJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

This & That

Friday Jan. 5