This and That

My latest socks, thought I had more pastel colours but if I do they are well hidden, the couple of darker colours ended up being OK. Just mailed away socks for Jean, Kathy and a pr to go this week to Maggie. Now back to the socks for Miss E, then will do sock #2 for the crayon challenge.

This is the total for this years TdF, 1018 yards, top is from the two braids of BFL, below the merino-silk BFL blend. Single bobbin is another merino nylon mix (finished it last night just after 9 pm). Had hoped to get more done but fighting every day with my right leg (the language when it was screaming was terrible), kept me from more time at the wheel.

This is more of my green stash, will have another go at the TdF #2 when the riders are on their bikes. Not yet sure which I'll spin, likely another BFL mix.

Len K came on last Tuesday (good neighbours) with the brush cutter and mowed down the weeds in my yard, the dalmatian toad flax in places was well over 3 feet high, glad to see the end of it. Pix taken of yard and house taken from driveway over near cattle guard.




Comments

  1. Like the socks a lot! The colors are great. Your house is in such a pretty setting! Hope your leg gets better. I get nite cramps in my legs and that is painful! Stay safe!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, your socks are wonderful - love all those pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pictures of your countryside. It looks like a beautiful place to live.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies