Down and Dirty

Yesterday was the first time in a long time that I tried the D&D trip to town, left 7:30 am, in town just after 10:30 am, eating a cheese sandwich on the road. First thing I did was go to the government bldg. to pay my property taxes, then to the bank to get some cash, Staples to get a new computer mouse (hate the track pad), then to Mickey D's for an iced coffee, SaveOn for a few groceries and prescription refills (main reason for going in, was out of Eliquis), then got gas. Almost 3 hours running around, left town 1:30, home just before 4:30. Only 2 bags groceries and knitting bag to come into house, good thing as mozzies are fierce. If I had more stuff to do in town would have likely stayed overnight somewhere. Today tho feel pretty wiped out. Used to do the in and out in one day all the time but that was more than a few years ago (I was younger).

And Friday my CA passport arrived so am OK to now cross the line into the states.

Brought the car instruction books in this  morning to read about what Subie can do, and figure out a few things I didn't know about.

Comments

  1. That was a long day. I think you did great. IT always feels good when you have good transportation. Subie's are known for that. How far are you from the state lines? Has it warmed up any? Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About 500 plus miles to border crossing. Yeah finally warmed up into low 80's, and brought out the mozzies.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies