First sock and second eye

Went into town a week ago with Jeanie as my driver, second eye done Tuesday, stayed overnight again for followup on Wednesday morning, all is welll. It progressed faster than first eye, can now see well enuff to do without my glasses. With lots of days with funny vision I am behind on my sock knitting, but finally finished the first red sock.
Well into the ribbing on sock number 2, since they are going to be fraternal I don't have to keep track of the patterns I used on #1. I did keep the colours I used in a seperate bag. New snow the last little while on all the south west mountains, with temps well down into minus temps likely to stay. Yesterdays low was -9.6°. I've got snow tires on the car, ice spike on my cane, cleats on my boots, and snow shovel at the ready by back door. About as ready as I can do. And a pretty well stocked pantry.

Comments

  1. It sounds like you are good to go. And, if I understand the way cataract surgery goes, the colors on the socks will have an added vibrancy now. May the socks fly off the needles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sock! Glad surgery is done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies