Life in the slow lane

Not much happening in my life right now, staying indoors and warm is number one priority. I am still knitting socks just not as much as I did before medical issues late summer. These were knit for the Monstersockkal2021 from 15 Sept. to 15 Oct. I'd been saving a bowl full of little bits, to good to chuck and barely enuff for a pattern n a sock. Along came the KAL just when I needed it
Late summer I had a few medical issues the anathesia screwed up the brain talking to fingers. The first post op sock had loads of small mistakes in the peerie patterns. The secong much better. But was I ever glad to have them finished.
Next will be all my WIP, a pair of fatties from the Monstersock list, then a pair of variegateld greens, after both these will go to pair of gloves I started this time last year. Meanwhile I'm pretty much back to almost normal behavior, some days I cook and sometimes I don't. Laundry is still a bugger, but slowly getting caught up.

Comments

  1. Love the Peerie socks! Who is ever going to notice some little blips?
    Glad to hear the dexterity is coming back to your fingers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to read that you are getting better! The socks are lovely and I am always impressed with your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're continuing to get better and that your fingers and brain are back on speaking terms. Don't forget to eat. Enjoy all the sports on tv.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear from you! Being put to sleep (notice how cleverly I avoided spelling that word!) messes up everyone's brain! I am so glad that you are on the final road to recovery. Love all of the socks. And when they are on a foot, who will ever investigate to find a mistake? Keep warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sorry tale but glad things are getting right again. Belated Happy Halloween. Janet in Seattle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies