And so it starts

 Sock stuff. 

Have 3 pair on the go right now, one with reds, oranges, purples, wip. Then blueish monsters, and a pair for M maybe. Last pix socks for Eli.


 


 

 Work up this morning to the ground all white, not much just a good skiff. But its just started up again, looking like a cross between snow and rain. I'm about as ready as I can be, snow tires on the car, shovel ready at the back door, ice cleats on my boots, all that's remaining is to get the ice spike on my cane. Now its changed to just snow.

 

When I don't update my blog prolly because I've got nothing to write about, just another boring day in paradise. But I'm doing well, feel really good.
 

Comments

  1. I like the socks! I didn't realize you got snow so early. Summer is barely over! That must make for a long winter. Do miss it when you don't! Any trips to the spinning groups? You take care and stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All spinning trips for 2020 were cancelled due to Covid 19. Boy did I miss them.

      Delete
  2. Always good to hear from you and see the lovely socks. All that blue is wonderful. Take care .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the colours of the socks. I heard it is going to snow again and I guess it's already started where you are. Good thing you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear from you! I must admit that I am very partial to blue - those are lovely! To be honest, I am ready for some cooler weather. NC has been hot this summer, but we have been very lucky in that we have had good rain. We do not have the snow that you do; 3 inches is considered a blizzard around here. But ice storms can be a real serious event. Take care, and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're prepared for winter. I know there have been years when life conspired to keep you from getting those snow tires ready.
    I'm always amazed at the beautiful socks you can create from this and that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it always good for the knitter's soul to get pictures of our knitting deployed on little feet? I envy you having the satisfaction of knowing that your efforts are destined to go into active duty almost immediately.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies