sock stuff

Put everything on hold and made a pair of socks for Jeanies birthday, she always helps me carry stuff from KB room out to my car, what better way to say thanks. Took them to KB yesterday and with needles still at the toe had her try them on. small feet and I had guessed just right. Now that they are finished will go back to the socks for Jean in Oregon.





Propane truck in this afternoon to fill my tank, they claim first time since Jan last year, don't believe it for a minute, no way could I go that long without a fill. With an upcoming arctic blast am glad its full, temps predicted to go as low as -40° Sunday night and that's when C and F go together, then -38°C or -36°F for Monday and pretty much same for Tuesday, KB and good food box for next Wednesday cancelled until warmer temps show up.



Socks for E and Maela were sent and both fit.












Just talked to Dorothy Evan and she is going to pick up grocery stuff for me on her way home from Kamloops. Much looking forward to salad stuff again. Burger from Margett's Meat in WL. use if for burg vegetable soups, and meatloaf, meat balls for spaghetti..

Comments

  1. Brrr. It's going to get very cold where you live. Where I live it will go to about minus 6 and it seems much colder than the minus 20 I used to experience frequently. The socks are lovely. I especially like the gray ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been a busy lady, knitting away!! All the socks look great. Really like the grey ones. Enjoy all your good food, it sounds yummy what your going to make! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne, I love your sock designs. So far I haven't tried "faire Isle" type socks which they are I assume? It is on my list though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies