Gathered up 5 various greens all from my stash (my favorite color), then separated each of the colors into 12-15 inch pieces, started spinning and so far I like what I'm getting. Have enuff of the 5 colors to fill at least 2 bobbins, anything I run out of will just stick in another green of some sorts. Have no idea where I bought some of the roving and if I knew there are a couple I would never buy from again, the middle green has bits of plastic baling twine thru out, not at all pleasant. One of the others has an unusual amount of guard hairs, really white stuff. 2nd pix shows 2 pieces each color on the bobbin. So far so good.
Got out yesterday to my first knitting bee since April 22nd, several there that haven't been the regulars, good to see new faces.
Before I started spinning the greens I finished the Orange 'creamsicle' from Smith & Ewe in Kamloops, still have the second bag to do will take it with me when I go down to conference the end of this month. But while the idea was still fresh wanted to work on the green stuff, after seeing some of the various variegated yarn on internet wanted to see if I could come close.