The Knee Socks

Hallelujah. Finished. Last night. All the ends are dealt with, not many as I finished them off as I went along. Relief. Now back to regularly scheduled knitting. Various shots of progress made over the life of sock #2.



Two football games on the telly tomorrow, the young guns vs. the wily older vets. And since I won't be wanting to mess in the kitchen have started another pot of chicken soup, maybe with rice this time. Still have carrots and celery to add. Not keen on much more added, the rice and 2 vegetables will suit me just perfect.

Now to find something else to knit while I await the start of the Olly wild & crazy gloves.

Comments

  1. Yes! Hours of football knitting! I'm still deciding what I am going to knit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

This & That

Friday Jan. 5