Socks & Frost

Frosty morning, temp was right on 30° when I got up at just after 6 am, kind of felt good to get back into a wool sweater and socks, am way to tight to start up propane heaters (propane is way expensive in here) so the woolies work well.

Finished the 17 colored wild & crazies last night. Had asked on Facebook if I should make the second sock the same as first, 13-3 were in favor of reversing the colors, so that is what I did.
Sock on the left is the reversed one.

17 Colors

Answered a couple of emails from peoples wanting to buy my socks, told everyone that at this time I will opt out of selling socks long distance, people I know and friends will be enuff for now. Having been burned a couple of times, decided that selling LD just wasn't where I wanted to be.

Will start another pair yet today, many football games on (college games starting today). With very much anticipated Michigan vs Alabama at 5 pm. Even made enuff last night for supper that I would have leftovers for tonight. Michigan tonight was the cupcake Bama was looking for.

Comments

  1. I may just have to try this for the grandkids in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. And your socks! Do you have any tips for those of us who like to make some like them? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just save up a big bag of odds & sods (small leftover balls), choose a main color do the ribbing or more then reach in bag and grab one of sm balls, knit until its used up, thus are Monstersocks born. And its exactly what I did for my first pair.

      Delete
  3. Another great pair of socks......I don't blame you for not selling, it doesn't always work out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

This & That

Friday Jan. 5