Home from NwRSA Conf.

Conf again this year was at the Red Lion hotel in Olympia, WA, was a good weekend. Not as many old friends were able to make it this year tho. Gail, Vicki, rode down with me, unloaded stuff at entrance then Gail parked the car. Got bobbin #2 of the odds and sods done will ply in the next couple of days. Bobbin on the left is the one I'd done here, the right is the one I worked on at conf, its now finished.
Connie, Gail, Vicki and me.
I took all my finished socks along to distribute to various people, the orangerinos that V ordered finally delivered, then a pair of either full socks or shorties to a couple more. Gail and Val S got socks for helping me out when my puter was down, Connie got shorties for the tail end of the Schacht deal, Alison Sell got another pair of shorties for helping me at conf last year. She wasn't in pix busy elsewhere.
The orangerinos on V's feet, was pleased beyond words that they fit and she liked them.
Several up the valley have seen a wounded brown black bear, either a fight with another bear or perhaps either a trap or maybe even shot. Very cautious when going outside for anything.

Comments

  1. Liked the pictures. Nice to see all of you doing what you like to do. The socks look good too!! I feel bad for the injured bear. Hate to see any animal suffer. You be careful. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about you at conference, hoping you had a great time. I haven't been in a few years now.....maybe next year.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies