More Macaroni Salad

Last batch I made just over two weeks ago was for lunch when Len and Denise and her parents were out to install new door in back room. Salad was so enjoyed (some had 3's) that I only had enuff for supper the next day. So this morning I made another batch, 4 hard boiled eggs, 4 cups small pieces celery, 1 1/2 c small pieces sharp cheddar cheese, made the dressing first 1 1/2 c yogurt 1/2 c mayo, a pkg Uncle Dan's dressing, let it sit in fridge while everything else was being worked on. Looking forward to having some for supper on this (supposed to be the hottest day so far this year). 28°C (82°F) salad all done before it got so hot. Most of June was called Juneuary because it was often miserable.

Repairs to the big washout on Sheep Creek Hill going slower than they thought because of water still running down the cut. 150 meters across (500 feet).

Comments

  1. Thank you for the macaroni salad recipe, I remember you making it last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not in the know. What's Uncle Dan's Dressing? Don't think we have it down here in Maryland so I'm wondering what I could substitute in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a ranch salad dressing mix, if I use ranch mix I add extra dried dill.

      Delete
    2. Thx! I think I'm gonna need to make some macaroni!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

This & That

Friday Jan. 5