Projects

Finished the second pair of Olly gloves Saturday evening 8:20 pm just ahead of cutoff on Sunday at end of the closing ceremonies. Relief. I traded them to a gal in Ontario for 4 skeins of Koigu.


Giving gloves a timeout for awhile and will instead go to knitting Bearlys out of leftover handspun yarns, its prolly been 2-3 or more years since I made one and had to take a look at pattern to just be sure fingers knew what to do, one quick look and everything clicked. I've prolly made several hundred over the years so it was just a case of remembering. Pix of Bearlys taken on my loveseat and it was so long ago that I was still using the old Sony Mavica digital camera, long time ago. Latest Bearly ready to be stuffed then the head added, used a 2.5 mm set of DP's would have been better if I would have had the next size up in DP's. Will pick up the needed sizes when I go down to Whidbey in early April.



Have decided to head into town Wednesday after knitting bee (30 minutes closer to town), then first thing I will do once in is get a much needed haircut, don't think I have had one since October. Just talked to Deni and everything is OK with her. Have 2 large bags of stuff to take it, including the newest pj bottoms hoping a run thru in her hot dryer will shrink them a bit. So all and all will be a busy week. But will be worth it to have produce, fruit and groceries again.

Comments

  1. What a colorful assortment of bearlies - they're great! I love the one you gave me a few years back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gloves are To Dye For! They are gorgeous, Lynne. And your Bearlys are terminally cute. Bet your new ones will have very interesting scarves.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

This & That

Friday Jan. 5