Stuff
In town using motel internet, mine at home is dead. Had so much trouble with xplornet I finally just quit them. Will go with Starlink, equip is ordered, likely will be another 10-13\days before I’m back online. Will check into Tatla library on fridays.
Meanwhile I am getting a good go round finishing WIP’s, long gloves, orange socks finished, now onto Koigu gloves and Olympic socks. Long gloves

Sorry you are having such internet problems. Must be especially annoying living where you do.
ReplyDeleteI don't read you as often since Jean Miles quit blogging. Seeing you on her sidebar reminded me to check in. Beverly in NJ
I hope you are well and enjoying the warmer weather!
ReplyDeleteTerri in Phoenix but in the process of moving near Pittsburgh PA
Miss your comments
ReplyDeleteHope you are well. Here in Maryland we are alternating between blistering heat and afternoon thunderstorms. I'm proud to say I've been on my own project of finishing WIPs. Socks mostly.
ReplyDelete