stuff

                        

I bit the bullet and went to town on Wednesday for last denturist app't, lucked out majorly (trumpism), within 10 minutes of getting home Thursday 3 pm started to lightly snow, before I went to bed 4-5 inches and during the night rain. The freezing kind, was ever so glad I went in when I did. Upper denture fits like a glove, its perfect, however lower partial feels like it trying to realign my lower jaw, unfortunately guy is closed now for holidays and won't be back till mid January. Now just using it for eating then it comes out and sits in denture cup. I'm sure he will fix problem once holidays are over.

Second red sock down to heel, with football on the telly and leftovers for supper should get well along the leg before Sunday is over. Ordered replacement sock yarn from Hazel Knits in Seattle, if I didn't need to replace several colours I would have waited until $ was in better shape. But sock yarn addiction is much cheaper than cigarettes or booze. And I get hours and hours of joy knitting socks.

Have a small turkey breast in freezer to cook for Christmas upper, many meals then turkey noodle soup, (the best part). And this trip to town I even remembered to buy cranberry sauce.

And the very best part of the holidays is the World Junior Hockey games, starting on boxing day and with games in Vancouver and Victoria they will be all in my time zone so won't have to get up at odd hours of the night to catch the games.

Just starting to snow now at almost 9 am, nothing serious predicted.


Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you! So glad you got your adventure done safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I sooo agree with you on the sock yarn addiction!! Not that I've ever been a smoker or much of a drinker - I do like the odd Czech Pilsner - but I'd rather have the yarn!! Sounds like you have your Holiday well sorted & I hope you enjoy many more pots of Turkey soup!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Love the sock yarn colors--they should be fun to knit with. Sounds like you have a lovely plan for food and entertainment for the holidays. Hope you have as much (or as little) snow as you like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies