Good service


I called Susan's Fiber Shop in Columbus, WI this morning and she wasn't available to talk, didn't leave a message figured I'd call back later. Well she just called me back and I ordered 3 new belts for my homemade electric spinning wheel. Service beyond belief. When they come will get into some serious plying, even tho its not my favorite thing to do it has become absolutely necessary. I will remember the good service and should I ever need anything else will call there first.

Second bobbin of the red is nearly finished, should get it done yet today. Have 2 more full braids plus a couple of yards from 2nd braid so will easily fill at least 3 more bobbins, each close to 8 oz. Its Falkland wool from eweniquely ewe fiber creations in Grants Pass, OR, vintage stuff from my stash.



Have just had 2 days of rain, first day enuff that it made puddles on driveway, then most of yesterday just a steady soft gentle rain, and with temps in upper 30's meant lots more new snow on local mountains. And not very far up north the ground briefly was white. That's OK will take moisture anyway we can get it. Fire at Puntzi Mtn is now 100% contained, prolly just a 100+ miles as the crow flies from here.

Socks for Miss M who is heading to kindergarten this fall, lots of reds, pinks and purples, second sock down just past the heel.

Comments

  1. It's always so nice to find a place that offers good customer service. I'm thinking those belts must not be an easy thing to find. We've had rain here off and on over the past couple of days. It was very much needed. Good to hear the fire is contained.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies