OFFF

Oregon Flock & Fiber Fair is over for this year, weather this year was perfect. Last two years have had major rain on Sunday pretty well closing everything down, us included. Had supper Sat night at Thai restaurant right in Canby, outstanding as usual, 4 of us went and all agreed to do it again next year. The table behind us one of the family had this pineapple full of goodies, so impressive I got a pix.

Then a pix of Gail and a gal teaching a newby how to use her drop spindle.

All in all a very good weekend. I only bought one thing not on my list, and couldn't find any 16 inch Hiya Hiya needles in the sizes I wanted, may have to look online. Will head north tomorrow morning, both pretty tired to make drive tonight.


Comments

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time. I hope we have good weather here in VA for the Montpelier Fall Festival. It will be my first year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

This & That

Friday Jan. 5