Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pix again

Brown monstersocks. Wasn't happy at first with the colors I had chosen but now admit socks grew on me as I got down to foot of first sock. If by the time I get to the heel and I really don't like the mix have been known to frog the whole shooting match.



My mountains on a clear sunny day about 30 miles east of Tatla Lake. Click-edy on pix and it will be a bit bigger


Still hoping FlickrZeros can resolve my old blog issues, will sure be unhappy to lose all the years and pix.

4 comments:

  1. oh those are great socks! love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like these socks! Not sure I have ever seen you do any in brown. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE those socks, but then again I love ALL the socks you make. So glad you are Ok, hope all the old pics get back soon

    ReplyDelete