Fall has come visiting

Environment Canada's weather page shows the lows for Tatlako in low single digits C for the next week or so, with tomorrow nights low just +1°, much prefer soup weather.

The three pair of kidlet socks delivered all fit and kids were happy to immediately try them on.












Then finished the pair going to Miss M in Pritchard, I liked the colour combo and so did M.
Current socks are for a Monstersockkal, getting to use up a load of leftovers. With lots of college football games on starting tomorrow I should finish sock #2 and maybe start another pair for the KAL. using leftover reds, hot pinks and maybe some purples.
















Since my last blog post I lucked out and got a 25 lb box of real tomatoes from Desert Hills in Ashcroft BC, think I've had a tomato with every meal since I got home with them. Don't believe I could ever get tired of eating the real things.

Len K came with the quad and brush hogg and knocked down the weeds in my house yard, some of the toadflax must have been 3 feet high. Now down and with al the rain we've had will just compost.

Comments

  1. The children's socks turn out nice. They will keep their feet nice and warm. I do like the color combinations of socks for Miss M Pritchard. I grow my own tomatoes, but have to be careful eating them, for some reason they don't always agree with me. I bet it's nice to get the weeds taken care of. You take good care!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies