More Weather

Its been snowing now since just before 7 am, sometimes quite hard, so far about 3 inches. After last years fire situation, will take all the moisture we can get.

Progress on socks for Andrea slower than I had hoped, arthritis in left hand ( use it for patterns ), slows me down. I try and so several rows every time I pick it up, next pattern will be #4. Have a pix but so far not working to add it. When I get it figured out will add it later.




Went to Tatla on Wednesday for KB and the good food box, all fresh produce even fruit this time, have especially enjoyed the oranges. Roma tomatoes, romaine, zucchini, carrots, potatoes, onions, peppers, garlic, cabbage, broccoli, oranges, apples, bananas prolly more that is already been eaten. I am wondering why I waited so long to start getting it.

Just about burnt out on Olympics.

Comments

  1. Glad to see your post! I was worried you had managed to catch the flu, which has been nasty this year in much of the US.

    Sorry your arthritis is bothering you. Your produce box sounds wonderful. Even tho I can buy most of that easily locally, I really like the idea of a box of assorted things someone else picked out!

    I'm looking forward to seeing pix of your socks and any spinning you are doing now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snazzy sock! The colors are so rich. I keep thinking I should do some color pattern knitting. How do you choose your patterns? Do you look at books, or have you knit so many you just start knitting whatever seems good at the time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brr. Cold here in Seattle and it's scarcely below freezing. I'm in the process of getting a new furnace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

This & That

Friday Jan. 5