Day 21

With promised discharge tomorrow, am most looking forward to seeing my wild mountain valley. Plans are for SE too pick me up here in 100 Mile House Friday morning then up to Lorelee's place for Fri afternoon and the night. Then Sat either S or Lorelee will pick up my grocery order (much produce). Then the 3 hour drive west to the home valley.

Had enuff yarn to make almost anything I wanted to do, at first both arms (especially wrists) were to sore from the two IV's, slowly working now on socks for Tammy in NC. Now with both IVs out now for about a week things are back to normal.

Comments

  1. So glad you can go home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to read this good report. I read your blog and am looking forward to seeing more beautiful socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo - home is on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an ordeal! Good news that you are getting back into your normal life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news that you'll be going home! All the best to you, Lynne. Hope you feel 100% very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne. Hope you are a lot better than when I last saw you. Sorry I didn't get up there again - the days just slipped by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you will be going home! I don't know you but I have been concerned about you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pleased to hear that you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy for you getting home. I hope your healing continues.

    We have 18" here in the Blue Ridge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

This & That

Friday Jan. 5