Spinning and Such

The yarn I was spinning before the “fall” is finally all skeined and yesterday washed to set the twist. The top two bobbins, ended up with 950 yards of almost sock weight yarn.










 Here are the 5 skeins hanging over the furnace in living room. Almost dry after hanging all day yesterday and all night.  The 3 skeins of white are for the second sock for crayon challenge, enuff there to make something else as well and now with lots of time until fall Desert Mesa will add to my show and tell.

Then feeling the need to try spinning I got out some merino-nylon from Mary-anne Smith and gave it a go, so glad my fingers didn't forget. Felt so good to be able to spin again.















Think I am as close to normal as I will ever be, glad to be back working (playing) in wool room.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies