Frosty

With last nights temp of -29°C being the coldest of this arctic cold snap, am ever so glad I flipped my comforter yesterday morning, Saturday nights temp of -26° left me a bit cold under the thinnest part of the comforter. Prediction for tonight is -34°C, so I did cave and shut bedroom window, not completely tight but close enuff.

Finished the latest pair of shortie socks, have been wearing them to bed along with the nuked rice bag, perfection. Have enuff of the same yarn to make another pair. Its an older skein of Lorna's Laces from my stash.
Just starting the third pattern on the pink socks, should finish it  in the next couple of days, should have had them both done some time ago but arthritis in left hand has been bothersome, so can't knit for long periods of time like I used to.
Right now wool room is in full sunshine and heat is turned completely off, once sun sets behind west mountains in another 45 minutes or so will be turning it back up.

Watched yesterdays stupidbowl, once of the lousiest in my many years of watching, and half time entertainment was a complete bust, went to kitchen for supper instead. May have missed a good commercial but too bad. 

No knitting bee this week will be to cold to try and start my car, then on 13th will be the good food box so we are all planning on coming out for that. Hopefully will be back to normal February weather.






Comments

  1. Like the pink socks. pretty pattern. The blue socks are great too, but I'm partial to pink. Great job! That's really cold temp. Gosh, stall warm!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies