Winter descending




Woke up yesterday to the ground all white, first snow since the end of Sept (19 inches that time), barely an inch yesterday. But along with snow arctic temps are visiting, lows overnight in the -20's C below 0° F. Had just turned down comforter so even with window cracked I will be warm enuff, especially with the nuked rice bag for my feet.



Sock #1 of the pinky purples almost done, not sure if I will make it 7-8 or larger, leaning towards 9-10 , several peoples I know have larger feet. Once this pair is done will have a go at orange socks for Vicki (wild but of course).

Went to town Tuesday and half of Wednesday, home just after 1 pm, denturist again, only one more trip mid month to pick up new lower partial. Didn't buy much in grocery store, everything I got easily fit into three of my reusable store bags. But still had to make 2 trips, one for grocery stuff then back for overnight bag and knitting.

While in town first thing I did was drop off my flat snow tire, turns out it was just a bad valve, glad nothing wrong with the tire itself. Will get this winter on these tires next next fall will have to buy a new set.

Comments

  1. I like your colored lights on the header. Stay warm. We finally got soaking rain in No. California and we were able to burn a pile of brush that has been waiting for months. We’ll have another one soon, as a tree fell into our front yard during the storm and we’ve started cutting it up for firewood. I love fall/winter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies