Mini Monstersocks

Left home for town on 18th, finally got my snow tires on the car on the 18th, presented me, car and my knitting at Kal Tires and said I would wait until they could do the car, within 30 minutes car was in. Yeehaw. So now legal to drive highways in BC. Then on the 19th dentist and DR., am now off the Warfarin and taking Eliquis instead, no more having to go to Tatla for blood letting. That's a real bonus with winter coming on.

Brought quite a load of groceries home with me, many things to last thru the winter. TP, Kleenex, laundry soap, shampoo, etc., Angie L came with her friend Karen and unloaded the car, then gathered up all the empty water bottles, 3 large garbage bags full.

Finished the small pair of mini Monstersocks for Jo K's granddaughter. Pair for her grandson on the needles. I trade socks for dump runs, with my gimpy hip dump can be pretty slippery and its much safer for Jo to take goodies away. And it only goes when she is going anyway.
Also have current wild Monstersocks on the go first sock well down the foot, limey green with lots of colours. Much further along than what pix shows. After these another pair of socks to go to Gail V in Fernie, BC.
Found on the net and its pretty appropriate for me.

Comments

  1. My husband LOVES his "new life" on Eliquis! Now he can have unlimited salads without messing up an INR. Hope you do well on it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the socks! Glad you are stocking up for winter, and have "dump" help. You need to keep your hip happy for spinning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies