Apple

Spent a good bit of time after lunch resetting my Apple password, have now typed it so many times that not likely I'll ever forget it. As of right this minute look like change is successful. Now hopefully I'll be able to send email from my iPad.

30 + rows on the foot now complete on Monstersockkal sock. Using Hazel Knits for the main color and odds and sods for the patterns. Second sock will again use the blue and probably change the order of the pattern colors.

Went out to Tatla last Thursday for blood letting, again my INR is to low, so DR changed the amount of Warfarin again, must be 5 changes in last couple of months. So much so that I am now writing down the amounts.

There was new snow on all the west mountains last Thursday and once up out of the valley snow along the road almost all the way to Tatla. Will be getting my snow tires on when I go out for Desert Mesa just after Thanksgiving. Prolly around October 9, will soon phone Kal Tire and make an appointment.

Comments

  1. Those Monster socks are gorgeous! I love the blue you're using. I'm glad you've finally found a solution to getting email on your iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern on the socks and the colour too. Whistler, BC had snow and the air here in Vancouver has been quite cold even with the sun the last 2 days. Sadly we're back to rain tomorrow. Early rains and early snows this year it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can sympathize with the bloody password problem. I have two places I have to go to several times a year & end up having to change the passwords every single time because either I can't remember them or they won't work when I leave the 'password changed' screen!!!! There's too many passwords & I don't see where most of them are necessary! Weather guy says once the weekend rains are over we revert back to summer once more next week. It's just warm enough out there to sit outside at Starbucks/Tim's but not warm enough to stop wearing hand made socks. Nice sock, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The socks look great! Really like the colors. You have a good way of putting colors together. It's still very warm here considering the time of year. The summer here was the pits. Just hot and humid. Is that early for snow for you? Hope the Dr. gets the dosage right this time!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

This & That

Friday Jan. 5