Saturday, March 2, 2013

A real pair of odds

Had put a pix on Facebook when socks were half way down the leg and asked the peeps if I should do another pair, general consensus was that I should do another pair but then KL from Calif came along and liked them just the way they were. Soooooo

Red & Orange

Snowed at times heavy but then would get a bit of rain so nothing much was sticking. Good day to stay indoors with my reheated chicken soup and my knitting.

Another couple new blog followers, welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Love them!!! My son, now 40, has worn unmatching socks since he was 9, and would love these! They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if you would end up making the unmatched pair. They are awesome! Alexandra likes to wear mismatched socks. Maybe I should just start doing them this way on purpose. It would cure Second Sock Syndrome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two pair are my favorites out of all of them - great color combinations!

    ReplyDelete