Spam

Have had to put comment moderation on the blog after several days of spam, so far will not add the crazy letters that have to be typed in and will just check several times a day to see whats floating about.

Have 3 projects on the go (most unusual for me), the lime green socks, a pair of pink with reds (some orange works) and the 'odds' socks. Today will try and work just on the 'odds' pair of socks

L came a bit after dark last night with produce, milk & bread, big salad on tonight's supper menu, with maybe some homemade baked chicken strips to go along with.

Comments

  1. I always have my comment moderation on so I have to approve all comments. Never got much in the way of spam until the past couple months. Most of it makes it to the spam section and I never see it but the past few weeks it ends up in my comments to be approved, obviously they aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been hit too, Lynne. It is very frustrating. For the moment I am just checking the comments multiple times a day, deleting any that are spam. So far I have been lucky and most of the spam has been directed at older posts. A commenter on Jean's blog today said she has done some research and apparently spammers have found a way around Blogger's filters. Hopefully Blogger is on top of things and it is soon remedied.

    I hope you enjoyed your salad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have had to put comment moderation on how do you stop spam the blog after several days of spam, so far will not add the crazy letters that have to be typed in and will just check several times a day to see whats floating about.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies